VERTICAL MASS – ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE, FAN DATA, AND INSIGHTS
REPORTS TO VP OF SALES
Vertical Mass is an exciting, venture-backed start-up operating the only data platform and marketplace for exclusive audiences in sports, music and entertainment. Our data management platform allows any of our partners to aggregate data on their fans across any digital touch point and turn them into a strong marketing opportunity. Vertical Mass reaches over 600MM global fans from 400+ of the world’s top talent, sports teams, ticketing companies, ecommerce platforms and media companies. We currently work with 85 of the top 100 celebrity pages on Facebook as well as Fortune 500 brands like P&G, Google, FOX, Universal Pictures and dozens more.
Our proprietary technology and unparalleled relationships with top companies in music, entertainment and sports have created a truly unique advertising opportunity, proven stronger by the case studies and revenue already accrued to the business.
We run a dynamic team with a proven track record building scalable technology platforms. You have a very unique opportunity to join the core team at the ground floor and play a huge role building the next great data company.
Who We’re Looking For:
Vertical Mass is looking for a Data Sales Executive to play a critical role in developing and managing our US Revenue. This is a key role responsible for driving our revenue strategy for top national consumer brands and agencies.
What You’ll Do:
- Conduct planned outbound sales calls to defined target accounts.
- Develop, document and maintain account sales strategies and plans.
- Maintain a cordial working relationship with clients and potential clients to ensure that Vertical Mass is considered a business partner and to identify business opportunities as they arise.
- Qualify customers and key accounts accurately and forecast potential sales with complete integrity.
- Prospect, nurture and manage relationships with accounts and targeted new account opportunities.
- Build customer proposals and presentations and negotiate customer contractual arrangements.
- Represent Vertical Mass at Trade shows and customer events.
Who You Are:
- 3 - 5 years of experience in Data, MarTech, Media and SaaS industry
- Min 2 - 3 years of experience in a leading data company
- Strong track record of driving data revenue from top brands and agencies
- You have a deep understanding of the digital advertising marketplace with a focus on social platforms, programmatic and data marketplaces
- Must have demonstrable ability of prospecting/cold-calling, account building and maintenance, and closing sales opportunities
- Must be comfortable in developing relationships with senior business executives and management of major corporations
- Demonstrate an ability to effectively manage various tasks and projects and handle competing priorities
- You are highly motivated and entrepreneurial, and driven to exceed your goals
- You are energetic and willing to thrive in a start-up atmosphere and has the ability to be flexible as we expand the business
- You think strategically and can act quickly on your feet
- NY based but willingness to travel when needed